Trabaja con nosotros
Registered Migration Agent – Spanish Speaker, anywhere in Australia, working from home.
What is on offer:
– Immediate start!
– To begin with, the role will start on a part-time basis with the expectation of a full-time job in the future.
– Work from home, you can be located anywhere in Australia.
– FLEXI schedule negotiable.
– Work with an experienced; supportive team who really care about the clients’ future.
RC Migration is a leading immigration agency focused on the South American market with 13 plus years of strong growth, year after year.
We work mostly on General Skilled Migration, Employer-Sponsored & Business/Investment visas.
We also work on family visa applications and of course, we are active at the AAT.
Due to our strong market position and our growth of the marketing and processing team, we are now looking to engage a personable and dynamic RMA.
About the role:
You will provide legal advice and represent clients in relation to visa applications lodged with the Department of Home Affairs, all Immigration State Departments as well as Skills Assessment Authorities.
You will be supported by the firm’s senior RMAs and case managers. In time you will become responsible for the end-to-end file management.
– Fluent in Spanish as we are all bilingual.
– Post pandemic, we will continue to be a fully adapted online working team. This necessitates an online person that easily engages in a virtual context.
– Contribution to the team is our lifeblood, we are looking for an empathic person with a can- do attitude to join us.
– Passion for self-learning & preparation prior to consultation.
– Experience is highly regarded but it is not a requirement.
– Experience with Migration Manager would be a plus.
– Current Registration with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
Salary & Benefits:
We care about our people. We design for you a professional career pathway as we promote from within.
We offer exciting employee benefits and a competitive salary (inclusive of bonus & incentives).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of your application, you will need to provide:
1. Your CV
2. Contact details of 2 referees
3. Your Applicant Response
Please prepare a 1-page Applicant Response detailing how your skills, knowledge and qualifications make you a good fit for the role:
– How your skills, knowledge and experience will be relevant to this role.
– Why you are interested in the role and what you can offer RC Migration.
– Any specific examples or achievements that demonstrate your ability to perform the role.
Celular / Whatsapp
(+61) 448 550 176
44 Niblick Cct, Sandhurst VIC 3977
121 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Horarios de atención:
Lunes a Viernes 8a.m. – 5p.m.
Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra